Bottles ready for cultured foods and beverages

Bottles ready for cultured foods and beverages
Ten Green Bottles!!

Thursday 18 July 2013

Coffee Makers and Organic Coffee






Had a visit to my favourite coffee shop - Di Bella in Bowen Hills today. Actually they are coffee roasters and distributors and retailers of all things coffee.  http://dibellacoffee.com.au/

I'm very fortunate to live only 5 minutes away. I wanted to check out their single origin coffee today for my Bulletproof coffee which is generally my breakfast.

I discovered they keep the wonderful Aeoropress for proper brewing temperature, total immersion brewing and  rapid mico-filtering -all the keys to coffee flavour excellence. The revolutionary Aeoribie AeroPress (TM)  coffee and espresso maker is designed to optimise these factors. The result is the smoothest, richest coffee you've ever tasted..



They have great tasting organic coffee as well for your BulletProof coffee. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment